Friday, January 29, 2010

A Rainy Day








Tomorrow is the last day of our Duck Season and it is forecast to rain. Looks like a real gully washer coming our way, so I guess I'll sit at home and feel sorry for myself. Today we only got to hunt for a couple hours and the wind got so strong that we had to leave. If I take vacation to duck hunt, I absolutely hate to miss a day because of weather. I have to work regardless of the weather, so I hate it when I can't play when the weather is bad.

Not a very good season this year. I hate it for a few reasons. First - I have a new Lab puppy and I was hoping to get a lot of birds down, for him to really get him interested in our sport. Second - I like to shoot ducks everyday. Third - I am getting old, and might not have that many more years to hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment